Painting a White Barn
- 1 1/2″ (381mm) Flat Winsor & Newton Series 965
- 1″ Grumbacher Aquarelle Flat Red Sable
- #12 Winsor & Newton Series 7 Red Sable
- #10 Winsor & Newton Series 820 Red Sable
- #6 Grumbacher Watercolor Classic Red Sable
- #4 Round Red Sable
- Sap Green, Hooker’s Green Dark, Pthalocyanine Blue, Cobalt Blue, Dioxazine Purple, Alizarin Crimson, Permanent Rose, Raw Sienna, Burnt Umber
- Spiral Pad (11″ x 14″) Canson #140 cold pressed
- #2 Pencil
- Kneaded Eraser
- Palette – Your choice. Mine is an old Robert E. Wood model.
- Water container (2) and water
- Hair dryer (optional)
Photo or Sketch big enough for you to see reasonably well.