Watercolor Class Preview:
- How to use “perspective” to sketch realistic buildings and streets.
- How to paint clusters of buildings without looking like boring boxes.
- How to mix colors and paint building details of different sizes and angles.
- How to paint vehicles and their features such as headlights, tail lights, and tires.
- How to paint an active sky before sunset.
- Using artists’ tape to modify specific sections without jeopardizing your work.
Paints On The Palette (Various Brands)
- Lemon Yellow
- Bright Orange
- Permanent Alizarin Crimson
- Cadmium Red Light
- Deep Purple
- Deep deep Purple (Mineral Violet)
- Olive Green
- Chromium of Oxide
- Cobalt Green
- Leaf Green
- Cerulean Blue
- Cobalt Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Neutral Tint
- Ivory Black
- Burnt Umber
- Burnt Sienna
- Yellow Ochre
- Quinacridone Gold
Watercolor Paper: Arches 140-pound coldpress watercolor paper
- Escoda Joseph Zbukvic Signature Series Round Brush (20)
- Escoda Joseph Zbukvic Signature Series Round Brush (12)
- Escoda Joseph Zbukvic Signature Series Round Brush (8)
- Neef long brush set (Australia)
- Rafael mop brush (#8)
- Standard flat brush
- Da Vinci Spin-Synthetic brush (size 4)
- Mechanical pencil with 0.7 lead for sketching and tracing
- Original Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- Artists’ Tape
- 2 containers of clean water
- Auxiliary tray for mixing additional colors
- A towel or rag to rest brushes on
- Tissue or paper towel
Initial Sketch (Click To Enlarge)
Reference Photo (Click To Enlarge)