Watercolor Class Preview:
- How to paint liquid without breaking a sweat.
- Why a “compositional rough” is worth sketching before painting a single stroke.
- Watercolor techniques for painting glass and subtle reflections.
- How to paint shadows and highlights for lemons, which tend to be reflective.
- Why adding a simple background can make a lot of sense when painting glass.
- How to mix colors for bringing out fine details.
Paints On The Palette (Holbein Artists’ Watercolors)
- Cadmium Yellow Light
- Cadmium Yellow Orange
- Cadmium Red Deep
- Permanent Alizarin Crimson
- Ultramarine Deep
- Cobalt Blue
- Cerulean Blue
- Peacock Blue
- Payne’s Grey
- Neutral Tint
Paper: Arches 140-pound coldpress watercolor paper
- Stratford & York Warwick Series: Round sable brush (size 12)
- Stratford & York Warwick Series: Round sable brush (size 8)
- HB or 2B pencil
- Kneaded eraser
- Painting palette for watercolor paints
- A container of water
- A towel or rag to rest brushes on
- Tissue or paper towel