Watercolor Class Preview:
- How to prepare color schemes for plein air paintings.
- Why you want to scribble an initial thumbnail sketch.
- How to pick the right size of watercolor paper for plein air.
- Why temperature and wind should influence your planning.
- How to paint fields.
- How to paint trees.
- How to paint shadows.
- How to paint clouds.
- How to paint blue skies.
- When to let paint dry before continuing.
- How to paint mountains.
Reference Photo (Click To Enlarge)
Initial Sketch (Click To Enlarge)