Watercolor Class Preview:
- How to elevate your canvas to paint a sky with clouds.
- When to paint with your canvas upside-down.
- How to paint a horizon.
- How to make the foreground pop out against the background.
- How to create the illusion of depth.
- Why you’ll choose a larger canvas over a smaller canvas.
- How to transition colors.
- How to create texture.
- How to pick colors for sky and water.
- When to let your painting dry before painting the next step.
- How to paint shadows.
- How to paint a white boat.
- Why dry brushes are useful for painting water.
- How to paint small people and small details.
- How to paint branches and leaves.
- How to paint reflections on the water.
- When to finish painting.
Reference Photo (Click To Enlarge)
Initial Sketch (Click To Enlarge)