Watercolor Class Preview:
- What to look for when buying a watercolor palette.
- Why “tinting strength” makes the difference between mixing colors and mixing mud.
- How to select your paints for your palette.
- Why “paint personality” is more important than paint brand.
- Why a spray bottle is your most important color mixing tool.
- Why you shouldn’t always clean out your palette.
- How to prepare your paints for painting.
- How to pick up paint on your paintbrush. Hint: most people get it wrong.