Watercolor Class Preview:
- How to tape down your watercolor paper without ripping paper later.
- How paint travels on wet paper versus dry paper and why that matters.
- How watercolor paper is different than regular paper.
- How to paint gradients and properly transition colors.
- How to paint layers the right way to influence colors.
- How to paint a leaf from A-to-Z, complete with sun and shadow.
- When to use a hair dryer.
- How to paint soft edges.
- How different levels of brush wetness affect your painting.
- How to “paint” whites properly.